A three-day virtual professional development event designed to help you reset, regroup, and refresh with new cybersecurity content and strategies as you head into the 2022 school year!
Attendees will spend their mornings in hands-on workshops led by CYBER.ORG Curricula Development Specialists. After lunch, attendees can choose from various breakout sessions, networking activities, and visit the virtual exhibit hall.
- Interactive workshops during the mornings
- Workshop supplies and conference swag bags will be shipped to you ahead of the event
- Breakout sessions that explore new perspectives and resources you can immediately use
- Networking sessions with guided topics to connect you with other attendees
- Keynotes from education leaders
How to Register: Visit the Cyber.org registration website