Pathway to a Data Use Culture in Montana Conference
The third annual Montana Data Use Conference will be held at the Strand Union Building on the beautiful Montana State University – Bozeman campus. The dates for the 1.5 day conference are September 19 – 20, 2018.
The State of Montana uses the GEMS Data Warehouse for research and evaluation purposes and this conference will highlight the research we sponsor. We seek to understand more about schools and their students, specifically where they struggle and where they thrive so that we can better understand how to help every student succeed.
Who Should Attend? Anyone with an interest in education data from PreK through postsecondary–superintendents, principals, teachers, board members, university faculty/staff, university students, local education agency staff, state education agency staff, IT/technical staff and directors.
Registration is capped at 200. Please register early.
- Early bird registration ($25) – Closes on Friday, August 31
- Standard registration ($45) – Closes on Tuesday, September 18
- Student registration ($15) – Closes on Tuesday, September 18
- On-site registration ($45) will be available at the conference
- All conference registration fees are non-refundable.
- All cancellations and substitutions must be emailed to Toni Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No-shows will be subject to the full conference fee at the time of registration. If advanced payment was not received, you will be invoiced for the full amount owed.