The Region III CSPD & MRESA is hosting presenter Carol Kosnitsky in this two-part webinar series.
Most students with disabilities receive most of their instruction in general education settings. While placements in the least restrictive environment have trended upward for years, many IEP writing practices have not changed over the past 4 decades. With some simple changes, practitioners can strengthen the collaboration and alignments of general and special education instruction. Join this session and find opportunities to:
• Get grounded in relationship between “access to curriculum” and “specially designed instruction”.
• Write present levels of performance that connect curricular demands, the student’s disability and their involvement and progress in the general education curriculum.
• Identify and write relevant and actionable accommodations.
• Identify and write targeted goals that “align” with curricular demands.
• Review a variety of templates and tools to support changes in IEP writing practices.
Visit the event website for more information or to register to attend.