Please visit the Montana Behavioral Initiative Summer Institute website to register and learn more.
Join us in celebrating over 20 years of excellence! This year’s institute promises to be one of the best!
- K-12 School Security Guide
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Setting Up Positive Behavioral and Academic Supports in Early Childhood and K-12
- Supporting the Whole Student : Considering Student’s Academic, Behavioral and Social Emotional Needs
- Progress Monitoring
- Family Engagement
- Social Learning Networks
- Creativity in the Classroom
- Implementing Indian Education for All
- Restorative Practices
- Anxiety and the Impact on Student Learning
- Current Teen Drug Trends
- Understanding Statewide Assessment
- Content area sessions in Literacy, Math, and Science!
Join us for special events!
- June 17th, 8:30 – 11:30AM., Join us for the opening keynote Best Day, Best Play, Best Life with Monte Selby and Kevin Honeycutt.
- June 17th, 4:30 – 5:30PM, It’s Movie Night with a special showing of the Arlee Warriors.
- June 18th, 4:30-6PM, Best Practices Expo and Awards Recognition featuring hors d’oeuvres, networking, and showcasing Montana MBI schools with music by Monte Selby
- June 19, 8:30 – 11:30AM, Keynote session When Less is More: How Simplifying MTSS Can Improve Outcomes & Your Budget with Tessie Rose Bailey