Join the Montana North Central Educational Service region for Mental Health First Aid/Safe Schools.
This training teaches you how to apply the Mental Health First Aid action plan in a variety of situations, including when someone is experiencing:
- panic attacks
- suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- nonsuicidal self-injury
- acute psychosis
- reaction to a traumatic event
Monday, August 12
- 8:00 am – 5:00 p.m. – Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
Tuesday, August 13
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. – Current Youth Drug Trends
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Suicide Prevention Training
Please email email@example.com or call 406.466.2907 to register with the name of the participant, the participant’s email address, and the school the participant is affiliated with. Cost is $25 per person. Teams of three or more can call for a rate.