You will learn the essentials of using aimswebPlus for benchmark screening and progress monitoring, and access the keys to efficient navigation within your accounts. Be ready to learn all of the steps needed for data collection as well as how to access your benchmark and progress monitoring reports. This training will also show you how to utilize your data to make informed decisions for groups and individual students.
- Gain a clear understanding of what aimswebPlus benchmark screening and progress monitoring are and what they can do to support positive outcomes within your classroom.
- Utilize benchmark data to determine students at risk of missing targets.
- Fluently navigate within the aimswebPlus account at the class, group, and student levels.
- Examine how to collect benchmark screening and progress monitoring data with online assessments and digital record forms.
- Gain a basic understanding of progress monitoring reports and how to interpret them.
- Recognize where to find free training resources and support.