The National Education Association, in partnership with Montana Federation of Public Employess (MFPE), is proud to offer the Teacher Leadership Institute (TLI) Fellowship. The TLI is a comprehensive effort to recruit, prepare, activate, and support the next generation of teachers to shape and lead a transformed teaching profession.
The Teacher Leadership Institute is a year-long (October, 2019 – August, 2020), cohort- based learning experience consisting of:
● Rigorous competency-based curriculum;
● Applied experience through a self-selected capstone project;
● Deep local and national community collaboration;
● Extensive coaching and support; and
● Evidence-based portfolio documenting growth in the Teacher Leadership Competencies.
Applications are due by June 17, 2019.
How to Enroll: Visit the Teacher Leadership Institute website