This virtual training will address:
1. breaking down male and female presentation of autism in adolescents;
2. understanding the impact of previous interventions on current presentation;
3. assessment strategies that align with the OPI autism criteria;
4. Does the student have autism, emotional disturbance or both?
5. What’s next? –what types of interventions are available, why interventions are necessary (poor outlook for job acquisition/retention, post-secondary education and emotional health, etc.)