The 2020 National Elementary and Secondary Education Act Conference offers two session types from today’s leading education experts: large-scale lecture sessions and smaller workshop sessions focused on personal interactions among attendees and presenters. Attendees will have opportunities to ask questions of education leaders and experts, engage in peer discussions and group activities with colleagues from across the nation, and discover relevant educational products and services designed specifically with federal programs educators in mind.
- Title I, Part A – Education for the Disadvantaged
- Title I, Part C – Education of Migratory Children
- Title I, Part D – Neglected & Delinquent
- Title II, Part A – Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A – English Learners & Immigrant Education
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support & Academic Enrichment
- Title IV, Part B – 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Title V, Part B – Rural Education Initiative
- Title VI, Part A – Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native Education
- Title VII, Part B – McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- IDEA – Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (Special Education)
Please visit the ESEA Network Conference website to learn more.