This year’s summer update will feature an instructor from Sparkfun Electronics. The main topic of the update will be Arduino programming and application. The three-day workshop is a shortened version of the Sparkfun Microcontrollers for Educators course taught at the Sparkfun headquarters in Colorado. Craig Todd & Kirk Woosley will also cover TSA and the CTSO Grant.
- Maker Movement in Education / Why Computing?
- Project Based Learning Models
- Introduction to Arduinos and the SIK
- Building Circuits using Breadboards
- SIK – Circuits 1 – 4 → Light sculpture challenge
- Fritzing for instruction, documentation, and prototyping
- SparkFun Inventor’s Kit – Part II (Basics II) — [Circuits 5 – 7]: Sensors]
- SparkFun Inventor’s Kit – Part III — [Circuits 8 – 9, 11 – 13]: Control using Sensors]
- SparkFun Inventor’s Kit – Part III (Advanced) — [Circuits 14, 15]: Shift Registers and LCD]
Questions? Contact Us!
Kirk Woosley 406-281-5288
Craig Todd 406-690-2524
Glenn Bradbury 406-522-4823