Who Should Attend?
General and special education teachers, parents, administrators, school psychologists and counselors, social workers, licensed professional counselors, mental health professionals, probation officers, police officers, university students and others concerned with children and behavior issues in classrooms, schools, and the community.
- First Time Attendee
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Early Birds
- Early Childhood
- Law Enforcement
- Lunch and Learns
- Integrated School Mental Health
- Family and Community Engagement
- Tier 1 – Universal Strategies
- Tier 2 – Targeted Strategies
- Tier 3 – Individual Strategies
- Montana College and Career Readiness Standards
Join us for special events!
- June 19th, 8:30 – 11:30AM., Join us for the opening keynote with George Sugai
- June 19th, 4:30 – 6:00PM, Join us for a special concert performance with Jason DeShaw!
- June 20th, 4:30-6PM, Best Practices Expo featuring hors d’oeuvres, networking, and showcasing Montana MBI schools and music by Monte Selby
- June 22nd – 8:30 – 11:30AM, The MBI exemplar awards for schools who have obtained excellence in their school implementing the MBI process.
- Opportunities for hikes and walks around Bozeman